- Enter Haverford
- Meet Sheriff and Mayor
- Clear squatters in the Bashful Ogre
- Fight Rustbeard’s gang
- Odward Fuller’s Antiquities Shop
- Ghost images
- Descent into the Gnome Warrens
- Fight off talking rats
- Face Ghost Illusions
- Stave off hallucinating and sentient dire badger with illusionary powers
- Search for Holt Lightfoot
- Get guidance from his nephew
- Search the Welkinwood for his hunting cabin
- Find signs of quick exit, nothing packed up
- Woodland creatures, bushes, and Holt Lightfoot attack as party approaches a huge, ancient oak
- Get through to the dryad, convince her to let the creatures and Holt free.
- Having attained the Sheriff’s trust, party is tasked with seeking out the source of the Terror
- Party decides to investigate the silence from Lowater, a nearby village
- Discover the Cult of the Revelation, speak to the leader
- Told they can find answers at the town’s abandoned sawmill
- Face off against zombies and Nothic
- Learn that the Terror is attacking Haverford at the full moon…tonight
- Assaulted by cult and leader, a wild Half-orc barbarian appears
- Frees the town from cult, leads people to safety at Haverford
- Return to warn sheriff. Discover the graveyard is empty
- Night falls, undead army attacks. Party holds the north gate as city is low on defenders
- North gate assaulted by a one-handed half-orc and his manticore, both under some form of mind control.
- Party holds off assault, called to sally to the southern gate held by the Sheriff.
- Party arrives in time to see Sheriff poisoned by an elven druid in giant spider form
- Ghostly apparition of an elven woman appears over Haverford, names herself Yenril. Will continue assault on Haverford until those who left her to rot suffer.
- Party sets out to Ruined Keep to face Yenril.
- Convinces Mayor Creed to come along, holds him responsible for Yenril
- Gatehouse to Ruined Keep hides an ambush from Rustbeard and his thugs
- Party defeats Rustbeard, ties him to a horse and sends in back to town.
- Party cautiously enters Keep’s dungeon.
- Faces zombies and a slime tunnel